- 'Love Jihad' accused arrested; Nikita Tomar murder case
- Former Union minister Jaswant Singh passes away
- Covid-19 vaccine likely by early 2021, says the Union Health Minister, Dr.Harsh Vardhan,
- अमेरिका में कोरोना वायरस से मरने वालों की संख्या 83 हजार पार, न्यूयॉर्क में लगा 'ट्रंप डेथ क्लॉक'
- अब निजी कंपनियों को 12% की जगह 10% पीएफ का करना होगा अंशदान
- US President,Trump, Melania to be accorded traditional welcome
- BJP Has Highest Number Of Other Backward Castes, Tribal MLAs: Amit Shah
- PM's principal secy Nripendra Misra to step down
- Former IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt gets life imprisonment
- Kamasutra 3D Saira khan dies of cardic arrest
- Naomi Osaka wins a second US Open title
- WikiLeaks founder,Julian Assange arrested by British police at the Ecuadorean embassy
- North Korea demolishes nuke test site with series of blasts
- At least 30 dead as suicide bomber strikes Shi’ite mosque in Kabul The exact
- Trump and the GOP target ObamaCare, but must avoid the land mines
- Heavy Rain: Red Alert for Madhya Pradesh
- ग्युलर सेक्स करने से बढ़ती है महिलाओं की याददाश्त
- I would prefer to Contest By-Election From Sausar," Says Kamal Nath
- Newly elected Chief Minister, Kamal Nath Waives Farm Loans
- Farmers' stir in Madhya Pradesh: Rahul stopped from entering Mandsaur
- Which is the best homoeopathic medicine for underdeveloped breasts?
- In India, high-pressure exams are creating a student suicide crisis
- Actor Riya Sen and her boyfriend Shivam Tewari tie in nuptial bond
- Is Sex an Antidepressant?
- Should We or Shouldn't We Eat Bananas on an Empty Stomach?
By Sheryl Kraft
This time of year, before the New Year's resolutions, even begin, many people are beginning to think about weight. Or, maybe they've always thought about weight, but are thinking about it even more lately.
How could you not, with all the focus on food? You might still be recovering from your Thanksgiving feast, but at the same time, you're likely starting to plan the next holiday festivity (which no भेजें अपने सवाल